A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 3,323 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $186,350
- Last sale price/sqft: $166
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Conveniences \ Highway Accessibility, Conveniences \ Walk to Shopping, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Included In Monthly Rent \ Grounds Maintenance, Included In Monthly Rent \ Trash Removal, Included In Monthly Rent \ Water, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S), Laundry Room Access \ All Units With Hook-Ups, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Restrictions \ Pet(S), Sewage System \ Septic, Storage Access \ Shared Storage, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,123 sqft
- Parcel #: C0125600
- Zillow Home ID: 57841172
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $177-270K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06413 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Town of Clinton as a whole. Among 06413 homes, this home is valued 13.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06413, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% less than in Town of Clinton, and 20% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06413 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Clinton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06413 home values.
|14 Morgan Park Clinton, CT||$201K||2||1||928|
|13 Morgan Park Clinton, CT||$332K||3||2||1,864|
|16 Morgan Park Clinton, CT||$202K||2||1||864|
|15 Morgan Park Clinton, CT||$573K||4||2.5||3,055|
|20 Morgan Park Clinton, CT||$232K||4||2||1,238|
|22 Morgan Park Clinton, CT||$285K||3||2||1,512|
|84 E Main St Clinton, CT||$268K||--||--||1,717|
|26 Morgan Park Clinton, CT||$407K||3||2.5||2,379|
|28 Morgan Park Clinton, CT||$360K||3||2.5||2,476|
|27 Morgan Park Clinton, CT||$566K||3||2.5||2,704|
|30 Morgan Park Clinton, CT||$214K||3||1||1,070|
|12 Canterbury Ln APT 4 Clinton, CT||$96K||1||1||342|
|12 Canterbury Ln APT 3 Clinton, CT||$98K||1||1||432|
|12 Canterbury Ln APT 2 Clinton, CT||$125K||2||1||720|
|12 Canterbury Ln APT 7 Clinton, CT||$126K||2||1||720|
|12 Canterbury Ln APT 5 Clinton, CT||$98K||1||1||432|
|12 Canterbury Ln APT 6 Clinton, CT||$96K||1||1||408|
|12 Canterbury Ln APT 8 Clinton, CT||$120K||2||1||666|
|12 Canterbury Ln APT 1 Clinton, CT||$130K||2||1||740|
|10 Canterbury Ln APT 6 Clinton, CT||$99K||1||1||432|
Nearby Schools in Town of Clinton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
4, 6-81.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.