A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1841
- Views: 1,157 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $716,460
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer / Dryer Combo, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_4 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_4 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_4 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_4 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_4 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_4 \ Wall Oven, APP_DSCRP_4 \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, COL_DSCRP_4 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_4 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_4 \ Electric, HEA_DSCRP_4 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_4 \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wood Flooring, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-Up Attic, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wood Flooring, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Skylight, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Wood Flooring, IFE_DSCRP_4 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_4 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_4 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_4 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MF_TYPE \ 4 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_4 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_4 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_4 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_4 \ Office/Den, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Electric, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Heat, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Heat, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Heat, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Hot Water, RNT_DSCRP_4 \ Heat, RNT_DSCRP_4 \ Hot Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 4,797 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0022 B:0000 L:0124
- Zillow Home ID: 56958751
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $545K-1.35M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01966 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Rockport as a whole. Among 01966 homes, this home is valued 137.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 52.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 23.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
|14 Mount Pleasant St APT 1 Rockport, MA||$270K||1||1.5||870|
|8 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA||$499K||3||3||2,010|
|1 Gott St Rockport, MA||$426K||1||3||1,700|
|6 Pleasant St # A Rockport, MA||$362K||3||2||1,440|
|6 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA||$488K||4||1.5||1,760|
|2 Gott St Rockport, MA||$405K||3||2||1,750|
|3 Gott St Rockport, MA||$506K||3||1.5||2,048|
|2 Pleasant St Rockport, MA||$415K||2||1.5||1,440|
|37 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA||$1.38M||8||7.5||3,900|
|3 Gott St # A Rockport, MA||$401K||2||1.5||1,515|
|1 Atlantic Ave Rockport, MA||$845K||--||--||--|
|35 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA||$1.25M||5||4||3,192|
|18 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA||$770K||--||--||--|
|4 Gott St Rockport, MA||$418K||4||2||2,376|
|4 Pleasant St # R Rockport, MA||$439K||1||1||1,836|
|4 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA||$545K||--||--||--|
|31 Mount Pleasant St Rockport, MA||$542K||2||2||1,503|
|2 Pleasant St # MT Rockport, MA||$242K||2||1||1,103|
|3 Atlantic Ave Rockport, MA||$1M||3||1.5||2,076|
|5 Gott St Rockport, MA||$524K||4||2||2,126|
Nearby Schools in Rockport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.