- Lot: 2.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 331 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,346 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $33
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $152
- MLS #: 272822
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Refrigerator, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), CommunityAmenities \ Gated Entrance, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, Foundation Type \ Slab, Heating Features \ Central Electric, HoaIncludes \ Common Area Maint., Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Downstairs Bedrooms, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Foyer, InteriorFeatures \ Variable Ceiling Heights, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Sheetrock, LandDescription \ Trees, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, Style \ 1.5 Story, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, Utilities \ Private Garbage Service, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, Homestead Exemption Y\N \ Yes, Utilities \ Sewer-Septic, AppliancesAndEquip \ Freestanding Elec Stove, Driveway \ Asphalt, GarageAndCarport \ Carport-2 Car Attached, LandDescription \ Corner Lot, Style \ Traditional, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Wood Burning, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Living Room, Condition Description \ Good, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Shed, Garages \ 0, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Laminate, ExteriorFeatures \ Wood Deck, ExteriorFeatures \ Loafing Shed, ExteriorFeatures \ Storm Door(s), InteriorFeatures \ Window Treatments - All, Source of Measurement \ Seller Measured, ExteriorAndConst \ Stone, LandDescription \ Level, ExteriorAndConst \ Wood, Utilities \ Water-Rural Water Dist., GarageAndCarport \ Other, ExteriorFeatures \ Balcony, Home Warranty Type \ Seller Provided, ExteriorFeatures \ Breezeway, LandDescription \ Residential Lake, BoatDocks \ 1 Stall Dock, BoatDocks \ Covered, BoatDocks \ Group Dock
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2110745866
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|47 S Spinnaker Run Stigler, OK||$411K||4||3||3,056|
|47 S Spinnaker Run Stigler, OK||$329K||5||3||3,080|
|79 S Spinnaker Run Stigler, OK||$135K||3||2||1,590|
|476 N Spinnaker Run Stigler, OK||$190K||3||2||1,904|
|426 N Spinnaker Run Stigler, OK||$179K||3||2||1,940|
|382 Sunrise Dr Eufaula, OK||$44K||2||2||800|
|382 Sunrise Dr Stigler, OK||$44K||2||2||800|
|177 Timberline Rd Stigler, OK||$137K||3||2||1,612|
|243 Timberline Rd Stigler, OK||$115K||2||1||926|
|108 Timberline Rd Stigler, OK||$110K||2||1||969|
|323 Timberline Rd Stigler, OK||$185K||2||2||1,936|
|729 Lakeview Dr Stigler, OK||$210K||3||2||1,850|
|195 Sunrise Dr Stigler, OK||$75K||3||1||1,032|
|30 Cheval Dr Stigler, OK||$118K||3||2||1,568|
|1905 Nitzel Rd Eufaula, OK||$180K||3||2||1,994|
|219 Whispering Pines Ln Stigler, OK||$86K||3||2||1,120|
|37 Sunrise Dr Stigler, OK||$98K||2||1||1,456|
|294 Walnut Rdg Eufaula, OK||$130K||3||2||1,711|
|245 Walnut Rdg Eufaula, OK||$248K||3||2||2,009|
|44 Grandview Dr Eufaula, OK||--||4||4||2,681|
Nearby Schools in Eufaula
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.