This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2000
- Views: 1,313 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2009 for $275,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete
- View: City, Park
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Community Features \ Elevators, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Furnishings \ Optional, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Garage Features \ Attached, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Lease Terms \ Annual, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Location \ Activity Core/Center, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Mid Rise, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Rental, Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, Rental Rate Type \ Monthly, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Window Coverings \ Shades
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 252229864200180
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 54442269
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $305-395K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Eola home values will rise 7% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among South Eola homes, this home is valued 27.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Eola, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.3% higher than in Orlando, and 334.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Eola home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Eola home values.
|Other Units in this Building (48)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10 N Summerlin Ave|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org