- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $159,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Open, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: H0187000
- Zillow Home ID: 58051995
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06351 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Griswold as a whole. Among 06351 homes, this home is valued 2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.4% higher than in Griswold, and 33.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06351 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Griswold.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06351 home values.
|13 Norman Rd Griswold, CT||$121K||3||1||1,056|
|19 Norman Rd Griswold, CT||$156K||2||2||1,064|
|27 Norman Rd Griswold, CT||$287K||3||4.5||1,527|
|23 Norman Rd Griswold, CT||$203K||4||2||1,575|
|27 Norman Rd Griswold, CT||$232K||3||2.5||1,527|
|40 Norman Rd Griswold, CT||$216K||3||2.5||1,792|
|River Rd Lisbon, CT||$176K||--||2||--|
|Club House Road Ext Lisbon, CT||$205K||--||1||--|
|16 Norman Rd Griswold, CT||$166K||3||2||1,056|
|37 Norman Rd Griswold, CT||$279K||3||2||1,872|
|41 Norman Rd Griswold, CT||$172K||2||2||1,050|
|122 Edmond Rd Griswold, CT||$172K||3||2||1,220|
|44 Norman Rd Griswold, CT||$184K||3||2||1,940|
|47 Norman Rd Griswold, CT||$272K||3||2.5||1,932|
|126-128 Edmond Rd Griswold, CT||$318K||4||3||3,463|
|105 Edmond Rd Griswold, CT||$123K||3||1||960|
|121 Edmond Rd Griswold, CT||$143K||3||1||960|
|101 Edmond Rd Griswold, CT||$115K||3||1||960|
|53 Norman Rd Griswold, CT||$192K||3||2||1,450|
|111 Edmond Rd Griswold, CT||$119K||3||1||960|
Nearby Schools in Griswold
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!