A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $279,700
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Exercise Room, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ Other, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 86
- Floor size: 1,748 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R07080
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63419174
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $194-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06424 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Town of East Hampton as a whole. Among 06424 homes, this home is valued 17.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% lower than in Town of East Hampton, and 29.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06424 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of East Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
|9 North Holw UNIT 9 East Hampton, CT||$318K||3||2||2,108|
|12 North Holw UNIT 12 East Hampton, CT||$285K||3||3||1,707|
|7 North Holw UNIT 7 East Hampton, CT||$256K||3||2.5||1,588|
|6 North Holw UNIT 6 East Hampton, CT||$285K||3||2||2,176|
|13 North Holw UNIT 13 East Hampton, CT||$294K||3||2||1,911|
|5 North Holw UNIT 5 East Hampton, CT||$263K||3||2.5||1,586|
|23 North Holw East Hampton, CT||--||3||2||1,744|
|3 North Holw UNIT 3 East Hampton, CT||$229K||3||2.5||1,778|
|19 North Holw East Hampton, CT||$218K||2||2||1,475|
|13 North Holw East Hampton, CT||$292K||3||2||1,911|
|16 North Holw UNIT 16 East Hampton, CT||$272K||3||2.5||1,703|
|15 North Holw UNIT 15 East Hampton, CT||$233K||2||3||1,478|
|1 North Holw UNIT 1 East Hampton, CT||$234K||2||3||1,496|
|1 N Hollow 1 # 1 E Hampton, CT||$216K||2||2.5||1,496|
|1 North Holw East Hampton, CT||$231K||2||2||1,496|
|20 North Holw UNIT 20 East Hampton, CT||$286K||3||2.5||1,725|
|19 North Holw UNIT 19 East Hampton, CT||$217K||2||2||1,475|
|37 Laurel Rdg UNIT 37 East Hampton, CT||$219K||2||2||1,460|
|22 North Holw UNIT 22 East Hampton, CT||$289K||3||2.5||1,700|
|23 Laurel Rdg UNIT 23 East Hampton, CT||$306K||3||2||1,845|
Nearby Schools in Town of East Hampton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!