10 Orchard Rd, Essex, MA 019297 beds, 2 baths, 2,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $510,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0041 B:0006 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56918498
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Orchard Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01929, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% higher than in Town of Essex, and 92.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01929 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Essex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01929 home values.
- 39 Spring St Essex, MA$1.16M42.53,960
- 9 Orchard Rd Essex, MA$518K321,884
- 37 Spring St Essex, MA$652K521,587
- 5 Orchard Rd Essex, MA$358K311,978
- 4 Orchard Rd Essex, MA$328K321,343
- 54 Spring St Essex, MA$4.98M------
- 3 Orchard Rd Essex, MA$784K32.54,241
- 29 Spring St Essex, MA$509K321,510
- 40 Spring St Essex, MA$598K332,480
- 21 Spring St # R Essex, MA$876K32.53,710
- 42 Spring St Essex, MA$804K43.53,200
- 36 Spring St Essex, MA$531K------
- 5 Riverview Hl Essex, MA$685K322,000
- 32 Spring St Essex, MA$587K322,740
- 23 Spring St Essex, MA$576K43.52,776
- 30 Spring St Essex, MA$500K31.52,082
- 3 Riverview Hl Essex, MA$896K53.53,960
- 3 Riverview Hl Essex, MA$686K53.54,000
- 2 Soginese Creek Rd Essex, MA$826K------
- 1 Riverview Hl Essex, MA$1.39M45.53,985
Nearby Schools in Town of Essex
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Essex Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292