10 Overlook Ridge Dr UNIT 129, Malden, MA 021481 bed, 1 bath, 1,153 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Breakfast Bar,Central Air,Ceramic Tiles,Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counter Tops,Granite countertop in bathroom,High Ceiling,New Appliances,New/Renovated Bath,New/Renovated Kitchen,Separate Kitchen,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,153 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2127772623
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Overlook Ridge Drive UNIT 129
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Malden, and 27.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02148 home values.
- Unit 403--------
- Unit 129$470K221,345
- Unit 129$348K321,369
- Unit 129$451K11.5995
- Unit 129$443K11890
- Unit 129$472K221,323
- Unit 129$471K221,335
- Unit 129$470K221,282
- Unit 129$468K221,290
- Unit 129$468K221,275
- Unit 129$464K221,226
- Unit 129$460K221,200
- Unit 129$463K221,107
- Unit 129$458K11.51,030
- Unit 129$463K221,190
- Unit 129$464K221,220
- Unit 129$456K11.51,000
- Unit 129$462K221,152
- Unit 129$453K11.5972
- Unit 129$427K11775
Nearby Schools in Malden
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292