- Lot: 7,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 204 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,346 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1976 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $305
- MLS #: 5348445
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Appliance Desc \ Dishwasher, Appliance Desc \ Double Ovens, Appliance Desc \ Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Appliance Desc \ Garbage Disposal, Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Appliance Desc \ Sec System Owned, Appliance Desc \ Self-Clean Oven, Appliance Desc \ Trash Compactor, Assoc Fee Desc \ Optional, Basement Desc \ Daylight, Basement Desc \ Exterior Entry, Basement Desc \ Finished, Basement Desc \ Interior Entry, Basement Desc \ Partial, Bedroom Desc \ In-Law Ste/Apt, Boathouse \ None, Construction Desc \ Brick 4 Sides, Cooling Desc \ Ceiling Fans, Cooling Desc \ Central Electric, Dining Room Desc \ Separate Dng Rm, Disability Access \ Stepless Entry, Energy Features \ Other, Exterior \ 1-2 Step Entry, Exterior \ Patio, Exterior \ Prof Landscaping, Fireplace Features/Location \ In Great/Fam Room, Fireplace Features/Location \ In Living Room, Fireplace Features/Location \ In Master Bedroom, Heat Type \ Forced Air, Heat Type \ Gas, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, House Faces \ South, Interior \ 9 ft + Ceil Main, Interior \ Bookcases, Interior \ Disp Attic Stairs, Interior \ Entrance Foyer, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior \ His & Her Closets, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen Features \ Cabinets Other, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Solid Surface, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Lake Name \ None, Laundry Features/Location \ Basement, Laundry Features/Location \ Laundry Room, Lot Desc \ City View, Lot Desc \ Corner, Lot Desc \ Level, Lot Desc \ Level Driveway, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub/Shower, Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc, Neighborhood Amenities \ Park, Neighborhood Amenities \ Physical Fitness Facilities, Neighborhood Amenities \ Playground, Neighborhood Amenities \ Restaurant, Neighborhood Amenities \ Security, Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalk, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Neighborhood Amenities \ Swim Team, Neighborhood Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Neighborhood Amenities \ Tennis Lighted, Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Marta, Owner Financing? \ 0, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Parking Desc \ Drive Under Main Level, Parking Desc \ Side/Rear Entry, Pool on Property? \ Gunite, Pool on Property? \ In Ground, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Road Type \ Paved, Roof Type \ Slate, Rooms Desc \ Bonus Room, Rooms Desc \ Family Room, Rooms Desc \ Recreation Room, Rooms Desc \ Separate Lvng Rm, Setting \ Other, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Special Circumstances \ None, Stories \ 2 Stories, Style \ Traditional, Swim/Tennis Fee Due \ Optional, Water Source \ Public Water
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 3,108 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17 01100003050
- Zillow Home ID: 35900136
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $585K-1.78M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brookwood Hills home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Brookwood Hills homes, this home is 20.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brookwood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.5% less than in Atlanta, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brookwood Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookwood Hills home values.
|2 Montclair Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$721K||3||3.5||2,128|
|4 Montclair Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$808K||3||3.5||2,800|
|6 Montclair Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$674K||3||3||2,160|
|8 Montclair Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$682K||3||3.5||2,160|
|14 Palisades Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1M||6||2.5||3,031|
|9 Palisades Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.15M||4||3.5||3,602|
|10 Montclair Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$1.18M||4||4||4,509|
|11 Palisades Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$963K||5||3||3,213|
|18 Palisades Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.27M||4||5||3,768|
|1801 Peachtree St NE STE 300 Atlanta, GA||$607K||--||--||--|
|7 Montclair Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$867K||5||3||2,432|
|17 Palisades Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.22M||4||2.5||3,504|
|7 Montclair Dr NE # 0 Atlanta, GA||$1.09M||5||3||--|
|22 Palisades Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.16M||3||3||3,902|
|14 Montclair Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$1.07M||4||3||3,946|
|21 Palisades Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.45M||4||3||5,858|
|17 Montclair Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$1.09M||3||2.5||4,428|
|20 Montclair Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$1.03M||4||5||3,432|
|26 Palisades Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.41M||5||5||4,127|
|25 Palisades Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.48M||9||5||5,088|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.