- Lot: 1.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 205 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,950 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $102,500
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 1089457
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Category \ Single Family, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Type \ Colonial, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Equipment \ Washer, Equipment \ Dryer, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Near \ Private School, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Foyer\Hall, Water Supply \ Connected, Insulation \ Walls, Insulation \ Ceiling, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Cable TV, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Heat System \ Forced Air, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ In-Law Apartment, Rooms \ Living Room, Historic \ None, Electric \ 150 Amps, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Exterior \ Deck, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Hot Water \ Oil, Cooling \ Central Air Conditioning, Equipment \ Alarm Owned, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w\ Bath, Garage Desc \ Attached, Lot Description \ Corner, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Tennis, Exterior \ Wood, Near \ Marina, Rooms \ Recreation Room, Near \ Golf, Interior \ Cathedral Ceilings, Lot Description \ Cul de Sac, Water Supply \ Well, Sewer \ Septic System, Lot Description \ Wooded, Fireplace \ Zero Clearance, Status \ Price Changed, Basement Type \ Full, Basement Access \ Walkout, Basement Rooms Type \ Laundry, Basement Rooms Type \ Playroom, Basement Finish \ Finished, Foundation Type \ Cement Block
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,956 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:016 B:018 L:107 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65909751
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $440-740K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02818 home values will decrease 2.1% next year, compared to a 1.9% decrease for East Greenwich as a whole. Among 02818 homes, this home is 27.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 38.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.2% higher than in East Greenwich, and 3.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
Nearby Schools in East Greenwich
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.