A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 643 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $202,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Parcel #: M:35 B:009 L:19+20
- Zillow Home ID: 56753362
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-220K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01604 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Worcester as a whole. Among 01604 homes, this home is valued 7.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% greater than in Worcester, and 21.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01604 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Worcester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01604 home values.
|103 Heywood St Worcester, MA||$211K||3||3||1,840|
|129 Houghton St Worcester, MA||$198K||4||2||1,687|
|131 Houghton St Worcester, MA||$249K||5||2||3,000|
|9 Park Terrace Rd Worcester, MA||$174K||4||1.5||1,482|
|97 Heywood St Worcester, MA||$202K||3||1.5||1,814|
|7 Park Terrace Rd Worcester, MA||$193K||4||2||1,728|
|109 Heywood St Worcester, MA||$226K||Studio||1||3,862|
|22 Park Terrace Rd Worcester, MA||$188K||4||1.5||1,991|
|127 Houghton St Worcester, MA||$175K||3||1.5||1,463|
|12 Monfort St Worcester, MA||$181K||2||1||1,190|
|8 Monfort St Worcester, MA||$163K||2||1||1,240|
|125 Houghton St Worcester, MA||$181K||3||1.5||1,680|
|111 Heywood St Worcester, MA||$171K||3||1||1,492|
|121 Houghton St Worcester, MA||$148K||3||1||968|
|42 Ashwood St Worcester, MA||$212K||2||1.5||1,999|
|123 Houghton St Worcester, MA||$172K||3||1.5||1,500|
|102 Heywood St Worcester, MA||$192K||3||2||1,650|
|100 Heywood St Worcester, MA||$198K||4||1.5||1,559|
|104 Heywood St Worcester, MA||$167K||3||1||1,334|
|98 Heywood St Worcester, MA||$141K||3||1.5||864|
Nearby Schools in Worcester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.4 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.