10 Partition St APT B8, Warwick, RI 028881 bed, 1 bath, 650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 650 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2109773709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Partition Street APT B8
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02888, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.7% greater than in Warwick, and 9.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02888 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02888 home values.
- 19 Falcon Ave Warwick, RI$194K22960
- 10 Partition St APT A7 Warwick, RI--Studio1--
- 10 Partition St APT A1 Warwick, RI$148K11650
- 1400 Warwick Ave Warwick, RI$415K4214,786
- 19 Falcon Ave UNIT 19 Warwick, RI$134K22960
- 115 Sabin St Warwick, RI$114K21672
- 111 Sabin St Warwick, RI$107K21672
- 64 Partition St Warwick, RI$139K21768
- 33 Easton Ave Warwick, RI$114K21672
- 40 Easton Ave Warwick, RI$121K21672
- 14 4th Ave UNIT 14 Warwick, RI$109K22960
- 16 4th Ave UNIT 16 Warwick, RI$120K22960
- 18 4th Ave UNIT 18 Warwick, RI$124K22960
- 20 4th Ave UNIT 20 Warwick, RI$127K22960
- 75 Willing Ave Warwick, RI$112K211,058
- 15 4th Ave Warwick, RI$134K211,165
Nearby Schools in Warwick
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292