10 Patricia St, Hampton, NH 03842
Sold on 8/1/13: $435,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:2,548 sq ft
- Lot:0.25 acres
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $435,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow143
- Elementary SchoolMarston Elementary
- High SchoolWinnacunnet High School
- Middle SchoolHampton Academy Junior HS
- Parcel #HMPT M:0262 B:0002 L:
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID86815130
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$442,545||$420K – $469K||-$4,646||$173||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,386/mo||$1.7K – $3.1K/mo||+$119||$0.94||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 03842 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is valued 69.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03842 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% lower than in Town of Hampton, and 83.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
Neighborhood for 10 Patricia Street
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005