10 Peninsula, Newport Coast, CA 92657
Sold on 11/18/13: $4,780,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:9 baths
- Single Family:7,945 sq ft
- Lot:0.37 acres
- Year Built:1999
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $4,780,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Andrew Karigan, Realtor / Coastal Estate Specialist with Teles Properties Newport Beach, has been ranked Number One Agent for the 3rd consecutive year and Ranked Number 30 out of 62,000 agents worldwide in 2010 for one of the top Newport Beach real estate firms. Andrew is available for your home buying and selling needs and can be reached at 949.929.6922. You may also email him at AndrewKarigan@gmail.com and visit his website at www.KariganResidential.com. His office is located at Teles Properties, 12 Corporate Plaza, Suite 250, Newport Beach, CA 92660.
Prestigious and guard-gated Pelican Ridge Estates in Newport Coast. This is the community where Kobe Bryant lives. It is very private and upscale.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Appliances IncludedGarbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor
- Room TypesFamily room, Library, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Workshop, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow111
- Elementary SchoolNewport Coast El
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count6
- School DistrictNewport Mesa Unified
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID25503859
- High SchoolCorona del Mar
- Middle SchoolCorona del Mar
- Neighborhood NamePelican Ridge Estates
- Parcel #47705126
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,859,921||$3.89M – $6.76M||-$40,153||$611||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$10,680/mo||$6.7K – $16K/mo||+$891||$1.34||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 92657 home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 7.8% rise for Newport Coast as a whole. Among 92657 homes, this home is valued 153.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92657 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 254.5% higher than in Newport Coast, and 53.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92657 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport Coast.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92657 home values.
Neighborhood for 10 Peninsula
- 12 Peninsula Newport Coast, CA$3.68M------
- 8 Peninsula Newport Coast, CA$4.57M57.07,283
- 16 Peninsula Newport Coast, CA$3.96M------
- 2 Kingsport Dr Newport Coast, CA$1.47M------
- 2 Morning View Dr Newport Coast, CA$3.96M------
- 16 Telescope Newport Coast, CA$3.83M65.55,000
- 18 Telescope Newport Beach, CA$4.72M------
- 4 Kingsport Dr Newport Coast, CA$4.11M------
- 18 Clearview Newport Beach, CA$1.42M------
- 12 Telescope Newport Coast, CA$1.48M------
- 4 Morning View Dr Newport Coast, CA$3.06M------
- 16 Clearview Newport Beach, CA$1.44M------
- 6 Kingsport Dr Newport Coast, CA$2.46M------
Nearby Schools in Newport Coast
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005