10 Pinckney Dr, Coatesville, PA 193203 beds, 2 baths, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 39 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $16
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $226,900
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 6264664
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 238 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3802F00280000
- Zillow Home ID: 9167347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Pinckney Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% lower than in Valley Township, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19320 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Valley Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19320 home values.
- 12 Pinckney Dr Coatesville, PA$240K31.51,985
- 15 Pinckney Dr Coatesville, PA$215K32.51,688
- 78 Mineral Springs Rd Coatesville, PA$188K311,196
- 11 Pinckney Dr Coatesville, PA$212K321,656
- 13 Pinckney Dr Coatesville, PA$246K42.51,858
- 14 Pinckney Dr Coatesville, PA$190K31.51,592
- 76 Mineral Springs Rd Coatesville, PA$249K432,112
- 100 Beacon St Coatesville, PA$168K321,598
- 16 Pinckney Dr Coatesville, PA$206K321,602
- 50 Mineral Springs Rd Coatesville, PA$249K432,568
- 80 Mineral Springs Rd Coatesville, PA$204K421,412
- 10 Kendel Cir Coatesville, PA$217K42.51,892
- 102 Beacon St Coatesville, PA$203K31.51,624
- Pinckney Dr Coatesville, PA$166K31.51,598
- 27 Lamberts Ln Coatesville, PA$209K31.51,544
- 13 Kendel Cir Coatesville, PA$230K431,892
- 21 Mineral Springs Rd Coatesville, PA$254K322,354
- 29 Lamberts Ln Coatesville, PA$208K31.51,685
- 20 Mineral Springs Rd Coatesville, PA$260K322,420
- 553 Country Club Rd Coatesville, PA$215K321,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!