A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 682 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $253,067
- Last sale price/sqft: $102
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Central Air, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks), COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,488 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: DERY M:24 B:22 L:3
- Zillow Home ID: 86813098
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $173-264K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03038 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Derry as a whole. Among 03038 homes, this home is valued 32.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Derry, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
|12 Pinehurst Ave Derry, NH||$265K||6||3||2,390|
|6 Pinehurst Ave Derry, NH||$189K||5||3||1,885|
|5 Pinehurst Ave Derry, NH||$194K||4||2||1,429|
|7 Pinehurst Ave Derry, NH||$158K||3||1.5||1,074|
|5 Walker St Derry, NH||$131K||2||1.5||797|
|2 Walker St Derry, NH||$293K||4||3||3,010|
|2 Edgemont St Derry, NH||$152K||3||1.5||945|
|4 Edgemont St Derry, NH||$181K||2||1.5||1,270|
|6 Edgemont St Derry, NH||$154K||2||1.5||1,150|
|4 Pinehurst Ave Derry, NH||$172K||3||1.5||1,146|
|3 Pinehurst Ave Derry, NH||$149K||2||1.5||862|
|3 Edgemont St Derry, NH||$227K||3||2.5||1,779|
|5 Edgemont St Derry, NH||$211K||2||2||2,080|
|18 Pinehurst Ave Derry, NH||$183K||3||1.5||1,008|
|20 Pinehurst Ave Derry, NH||$105K||3||1.5||924|
|22 Pinehurst Ave Derry, NH||$120K||2||1.5||1,310|
|24 Pinehurst Ave Derry, NH||$196K||3||1||1,418|
|26 Pinehurst Ave Derry, NH||$218K||4||4||2,000|
|60 Fordway Ext Derry, NH||$196K||4||1||1,799|
|58 Fordway Ext Derry, NH||$104K||2||1.5||1,148|
Nearby Schools in Derry
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.