- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Portland Ave, Fanwood, NJ 070234 beds, 2 baths, 2,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $355,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,148 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0500013000000003
- Zillow Home ID: 39999903
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Portland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07023 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.5% lower than in Fanwood, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07023 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fanwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07023 home values.
- 16 Portland Ave Fanwood, NJ$452K------
- 240 N Martine Ave Fanwood, NJ$390K------
- 244 N Martine Ave Fanwood, NJ$326K31--
- 234 N Martine Ave Fanwood, NJ$403K------
- 7 Montrose Ave Fanwood, NJ$301K----1,800
- 20 Portland Ave Fanwood, NJ$299K------
- 232 N Martine Ave Fanwood, NJ$408K------
- 1913 Portland Ave Scotch Plains, NJ$269K------
- 9 Montrose Ave Fanwood, NJ$476K32--
- 1909 Portland Ave Scotch Plains, NJ$290K----1,957
- 1917 Portland Ave Scotch Plains, NJ$261K------
- 24 Portland Ave Fanwood, NJ$271K------
- 1921 Portland Ave Scotch Plains, NJ$293K------
- 593 Park Ave Scotch Plains, NJ$502K----2,468
- 11 Montrose Ave Fanwood, NJ$370K------
- 30 Portland Ave Fanwood, NJ$388K----1,732
- 222 N Martine Ave Fanwood, NJ$297K31936
- 1927 Portland Ave Scotch Plains, NJ$473K42.52,400
- 1912 Church Ave Scotch Plains, NJ$279K31881
- 1908 Church Ave Scotch Plains, NJ$328K----1,898
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!