- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 953 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $156,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 71830201
- Finished basement, 274 sqft
- CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced\Enclosed, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, HOT_WATER \ Oil, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s), CONSTRUCTION \ Stone\Concrete, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, EXTERIOR \ Asbestos, TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required, FLOORING \ Plywood
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0098 B:0006 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57427846
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $144-245K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02019 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Town of Bellingham as a whole. Among 02019 homes, this home is 4.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Bellingham, and 65.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02019 home values.
|11 Pulaski Blvd Bellingham, MA||$220K||4||2||1,728|
|103 Bellingham St Woonsocket, RI||$259K||4||3.5||2,346|
|165 Bellingham St Bellingham, MA||$394K||8||3||3,600|
|112 Bellingham St Woonsocket, RI||$148K||5||3||2,554|
|1239 Social St Blackstone, MA||$128K||4||2||--|
|98 Bellingham St Woonsocket, RI||$116K||2||2||1,992|
|1208 Social St Blackstone, MA||$186K||5||2||2,012|
|31 Pulaski Blvd Bellingham, MA||$254K||Studio||--||--|
|10-14 Auclair St Blackstone, MA||$294K||--||--||--|
|Blanche St Woonsocket, RI||--||--||--||--|
|Salisbury St Woonsocket, RI||--||--||--||--|
|133 Estes St Woonsocket, RI||$149K||3||1||1,176|
|16 Auclair St Blackstone, MA||$216K||4||2||2,030|
|41 Roy St Bellingham, MA||$223K||3||1||1,201|
|41 Pulaski Blvd Bellingham, MA||$299K||3||2||1,856|
|118 Estes St Woonsocket, RI||$148K||3||1.5||1,745|
|86 Bellingham St Woonsocket, RI||$108K||3||1||1,096|
|85 Bellingham St Woonsocket, RI||$187K||6||3||3,202|
|1204 Social St APT 6 Blackstone, MA||$103K||2||1||1,090|
|1204 Social St APT 1 Blackstone, MA||$103K||2||1||1,083|
Nearby Schools in Town of Bellingham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.