10 Queen St # 1, East Greenwich, RI 028182 beds, 1 bath, 1,074 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Each unique unit is equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite kitchens and an open floor plan. Colby Place offers two bedrooms and two bathrooms some with balconies or private terrace.
In the center of Historic East Greenwich within walking distance to everything. Shopping Dining and the waterfront are just stepps away.
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,074 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2114671426
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Queen Street # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% higher than in East Greenwich, and 31.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
- 10 Queen St East Greenwich, RI$290K221,450
- 10 Queen St # 5 East Greenwich, RI$309K221,450
- 99 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$436K------
- 92 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$258K522,046
- 109 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$211K111,150
- 28 Queen St East Greenwich, RI$269K--3--
- 212 Main St South Kingstown, RI$1.38M----8,945
- 250 Main St East Greenwich, RI$706K66.57,280
- 234 Main St East Greenwich, RI$516K------
- 117 Marlborough St East Greenwich, RI$223K221,168
- 240 Main St East Greenwich, RI$399K21.53,000
- 200 Main St East Greenwich, RI--------
Nearby Schools in East Greenwich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292