- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Reed Rd, Sandown, NH 038733 beds, 2 baths, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $289,933
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Parcel #: SDWN M:0021 B:0059 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86808354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Reed Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03873 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% lower than in Sandown, and 3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03873 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sandown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03873 home values.
- 11 Reed Rd Sandown, NH$91K21840
- 12 Reed Rd Sandown, NH$223K321,344
- 9 Reed Rd Sandown, NH$282K32.52,304
- 1 Dee Dee Dr Sandown, NH$124K31.51,680
- 15 Reed Rd Sandown, NH$244K311,562
- 16 Reed Rd Sandown, NH$195K32960
- 5 Dee Dee Dr Sandown, NH$229K411,440
- 21 Reed Rd Sandown, NH$199K21936
- 6 Dee Dee Dr Sandown, NH$88K31792
- 2 Reed Rd Sandown, NH$166K211,340
- 591 Main St Sandown, NH$116K321,404
- 590 Main St Sandown, NH$290K42.52,072
- 6 Allen St Sandown, NH$103K221,190
- 583 Main St Sandown, NH$212K321,729
- 7 Dee Dee Dr Sandown, NH$203K321,482
- 20 Reed Rd Sandown, NH$240K332,356
- 8 Dee Dee Dr Sandown, NH$193K211,056
- 24 Reed Rd Sandown, NH$227K321,619
- 595 Main St Sandown, NH$210K311,352
- 4 Royal Range Rd Sandown, NH$255K321,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!