- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Richmond Ct, Southington, CT 064893 beds, 3 baths, 3,037 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $491,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Library,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Propane,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Propane,Interior Feature \ Chair Rail,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Island,Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Room 1 Description \ Library,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ Documents Available,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,037 sqft
- Parcel #: M:002 B:011 L:0007
- Zillow Home ID: 82597045
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Richmond Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06489, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% greater than in Southington, and 35.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06489 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06489 home values.
- 30 Richmond Ct Southington, CT$221K311,138
- 15 Richmond Ct Southington, CT$444K32.52,492
- 720 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT$524K31.52,495
- 730 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT$232K31.51,250
- 740 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT$188K421,075
- 40 Richmond Ct Southington, CT$482K42.52,536
- 744 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT$211K31.51,154
- 746 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT$398K32.52,213
- 750 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT$309K321,236
- 35 Richmond Ct Southington, CT$451K442,580
- 736 Johnson Ave Meriden, CT$347K32.52,020
- 421 Pratt St Southington, CT$265K32.51,968
- 407 Pratt St Southington, CT$290K31.51,848
- 20 Devonshire Dr Southington, CT$458K43.12,744
- 53 Richmond Ct Southington, CT$406K432,610
- 35 Devonshire Dr Southington, CT$474K42.52,710
- 11 Finch Ave Meriden, CT$191K21.5946
- 58 Richmond Ct Southington, CT$451K42.52,712
- 87 Country Ln Meriden, CT$282K42.52,334
- 31 Finch Ave Meriden, CT$152K311,152
Nearby Schools in Southington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292