10 Rockaway Ter, Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
Sold on 6/14/13: $1,085,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,644 sq ft
- Lot:0.62 acres
- Year Built:1916
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $1,085,000
- Heating Type:Other
Quiet living in this special community in one of the most carefully updated, yet original arhchitecturally significant homes in town. Steps to the main lake. Easy commuting and walk to all schools.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Features6 Bedrooms, .62 Acres, 3600+ square feet. Meticulous. Walk to lake.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Library, Master bath, Recreation room, Workshop, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow270
- Elementary SchoolWildwood
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID39462230
- High SchoolMountain Lakes
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Lot Depth215
- Lot Width125
- Middle SchoolBriarCliff
- Neighborhood NameBall Road Area
- Parcel #2500111000000008
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- School DistrictMountain Lakes
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeColonial
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,098,727||$1.02M – $1.22M||+$4,209||$301||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,300/mo||$3.2K – $6.3K/mo||+$87||$1.45||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 07046 home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.4% increase for Mountain Lakes as a whole. Among 07046 homes, this home is valued 70.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07046 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Mountain Lakes, and 97.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07046 home values.
Neighborhood for 10 Rockaway Ter
- 365 Morris Ave Mountain Lakes, NJ$836K----2,705
- 16 Rockaway Ter Mountain Lakes, NJ$620K----1,982
- 162 Lake Dr Mountain Lakes, NJ$858K42.52,800
- 361 Morris Ave Mountain Lakes, NJ$542K----1,816
- 137 Ball Rd Mountain Lakes, NJ$803K----2,508
- 158 Lake Dr Mountain Lakes, NJ$890K----2,734
- 140 Ball Rd Mountain Lakes, NJ$507K----1,686
- 379 Morris Ave Mountain Lakes, NJ$668K----2,121
- Lake Dr Mountain Lakes, NJ$1.29M----3,840
- 176 Lake Dr Mountain Lakes, NJ$920K43.03,560
- 136 Ball Rd Mountain Lakes, NJ$546K44.01,858
- 370 Morris Ave Mountain Lakes, NJ$878K52.53,200
- 131 Ball Rd Mountain Lakes, NJ$1.1M----3,751
- 362 Morris Ave Mountain Lakes, NJ$1M----3,090
- 150 Lake Dr Mountain Lakes, NJ$622K42.51,976
- 351 Morris Ave Mountain Lakes, NJ$658K----2,017
- 360 Morris Ave Mountain Lakes, NJ$510K----2,129
- 376 Morris Ave Mountain Lakes, NJ$768K----2,836
- 381 Morris Ave Mountain Lakes, NJ$851K63.51
- 130 Ball Rd Mountain Lakes, NJ$562K42.01,876
Nearby Schools in Mountain Lakes
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005