A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 1,444 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $447,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $523
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Gas, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ No, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Recreational Facilities, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 854 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00011 L:0004300428
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 56425723
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-640K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Cambridge home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Cambridge as a whole. Among East Cambridge homes, this home is valued 4.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Cambridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% greater than in Cambridge, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Cambridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Cambridge home values.
|Other Units in this Building (164)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10 Rogers St|
Nearby Schools in Cambridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.