10 S 20th St APT U206, Richmond, VA 232231 bed, 1 bath, 800 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Apartment features split level floor plan, large living/dining area with open and expansive kitchen. Lots of kitchen storage. Updated stainless steel appliances and beautiful granite counter tops. Great natural light. Bedroom is large and has a HUGE walk in closet with storage and shoe shelves. Personal washer and dryer in closet. Foyer is large and has attached coat/storage closet that is massive (we can store bikes in there). Bathroom is large and updated with granite and new shower fixtures.
New resident would be fulfilling the remainder of our lease beginning October 1st which concludes June 30th with the option to renew. Deposit is $700.00. Pet Deposit is non-refundable $350.00. Credit and Background Check required to qualify.
Feel free to e-mail about showings!
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Gated Entry
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111076861
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 S 20th Street APT U206
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% less than in Richmond, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 5 S 20th St Richmond, VA$303K41.52,700
- 2000 E Cary St Richmond, VA$1.29M--20.528,142
- 20 N 20th St APT 1 Richmond, VA$1M11650
- 20 N 20th St APT 7 Richmond, VA$1.2M11--
- 1900 E Cary St APT 410 Richmond, VA--111,025
- 2016 E Main St Richmond, VA--321,800
- 2016 E Main St Richmond, VA--22868
- 20 N 20th St APT 5 Richmond, VA$821K11700
- 2026 E Main St APT 506 Richmond, VA--221,057
- 1823 E Main St # A Richmond, VA$301K111,330
- 20 N 20th St APT 4 Richmond, VA$917K11--
- 20 N 20th St Richmond, VA$381K11650
- 1823 E Main St Richmond, VA$461K------
- 20 N 20th St APT 11 Richmond, VA--------
- 20 N 20th St APT 2 Richmond, VA$910K11800
- 1921 E Franklin St Richmond, VA$564K--35,808
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292