This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Available starting August 1
First, last and security deposit are required to move in.
Tenant must be currently employed and have good credit.
- Built in 2004
- Views: 1,019 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $220,000
- Flooring: Concrete
- Add'l Move In Cost \ Yes
- Amenities \ Activity Room
- Amenities \ Card\Electric Gate
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Amenities \ Management On Site
- Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Development Name \ Neo Lofts Condo
- Folio Number \ 01-41-38-086-1550
- Front Exposure \ South East
- Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Municipal Code \ 1
- Parking Description \ 1 Space
- Parking Description \ Valet Parking
- Pet Restrictions \ More Than 20 Lbs
- Pets Allowed \ Yes
- Pool Description \ Above Ground Pool
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Month
- Rental Deposit Includes \ First Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Last Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit
- Rental Payment Includes \ Association Fee
- Rental Payment Includes \ Waste
- Rental Payment Includes \ Water\Sewer
- Rental Payment Includes \ Yard Maintenance
- Roof Description \ Concrete Roof
- Section \ 38
- Sewer Description \ Sewer
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ NEO CONDO
- Water Description \ Municipal Water
- Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades
- Year Built Description \ Resale
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 728 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0141380861550
- Unit floor #: 10
- Zillow Home ID: 63831198
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-260K.
Neighborhood: Little Havana
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Little Havana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% higher than in Miami, and 334.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
|Other Units in this Building (198)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10 SW South River Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org