A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 861
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $226
- Add'l Move In Cost \ Yes
- Folio Number \ 01-41-38-086-0100
- Front Exposure \ North East
- Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency Rental
- Municipal Code \ 41
- Pool Description \ Community Pool
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Month
- Rental Deposit Includes \ First Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Last Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit
- Section \ 38
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ NEO CONDO
- Water Access \ Other
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Floor size: 994 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0141380860100
- Zillow Home ID: 63614856
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Miami is $18,210.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Miami is $15,563.
Homes like this sold for $235-305K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Little Havana
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Little Havana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% greater than in Miami, and 334.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (198)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10 SW South River Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.