A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1847
- Views: 2,041 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $218
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,373 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00096 B:00012 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56099897
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-359K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01845 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for North Andover as a whole. Among 01845 homes, this home is valued 29.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01845, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
|24 Salem St North Andover, MA||$632K||4||2.5||3,520|
|29 Salem St North Andover, MA||$562K||3||3||3,002|
|3 Great Pond Rd North Andover, MA||$396K||5||2||4,958|
|26 Andover St North Andover, MA||$567K||4||3.5||2,732|
|39 Salem St North Andover, MA||$506K||3||2.5||2,116|
|40 Salem St North Andover, MA||$543K||3||2.5||2,772|
|24 Johnson St North Andover, MA||$566K||--||--||--|
|461 Stevens St North Andover, MA||$222K||3||1.5||1,098|
|453 Stevens St North Andover, MA||$287K||2||1||1,016|
|479 Stevens St North Andover, MA||$242K||2||1||990|
|481 Stevens St North Andover, MA||$243K||3||1||990|
|32-34 Johnson St North Andover, MA||$334K||5||2||2,124|
|455 Stevens St North Andover, MA||$317K||3||2||1,638|
|453 Stevens St UNIT 453 North Andover, MA||$219K||2||1.5||1,016|
|451 Stevens St UNIT 451 North Andover, MA||$219K||2||1.5||1,014|
|459 Stevens St UNIT 459 North Andover, MA||$249K||3||2||1,324|
|461 Stevens St UNIT 461 North Andover, MA||$252K||3||1.5||1,350|
|447 Stevens St North Andover, MA||$221K||1||1||642|
|465 Stevens St North Andover, MA||$272K||3||2||1,261|
|469 Stevens St North Andover, MA||$364K||2||1.5||1,926|
Nearby Schools in North Andover
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.