A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2003
- Views: 2,654 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $293
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Mid-Rise
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 108
- Floor size: 1,299 sqft
- Parcel #: M:6076F B:9 L:U2415
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 70884272
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $360-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02171 home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Quincy as a whole. Among 02171 homes, this home is valued 18.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02171, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% lower than in Quincy, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02171 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Quincy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02171 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (105)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10 Seaport Dr|
Nearby Schools in Quincy
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.