10 Shepherd St, Gloucester, MA 01930
Sold on 12/13/13: $289,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.01 baths
- Single Family:1,408 sq ft
- Lot:5,227 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $289,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesBASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s),LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,
- Days on Zillow90
- Elementary SchoolGloucester
- High SchoolGloucester
- Middle SchoolO'Maley
- Parcel #M:0026 B:0011 L:0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID56039467
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$295,100||$271K – $319K||+$3,468||$209||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,750/mo||$1.3K – $2.2K/mo||+$8||$1.24||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 01930 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 16.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01930 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 69.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
Neighborhood for 10 Shepherd Street
- 12 Shepherd St Gloucester, MA$337K------
- 93 Pleasant St Gloucester, MA$244K31.51,224
- 4 Shepherd St Gloucester, MA$282K42.01,956
- 7 1/2 Shepherd St Gloucester, MA$191K21.0704
- 95 Pleasant St Gloucester, MA$187K11.0512
- 7 Shepherd St Gloucester, MA$261K41.01,091
- 9 Shepherd St Gloucester, MA$289K42.51,518
- 5 Shepherd St Gloucester, MA$279K31.51,236
- 87 Pleasant St Gloucester, MA$323K43.52,059
- 3 Shepherd St Gloucester, MA$271K51.01,467
- 109 Pleasant St # R Gloucester, MA$259K62.02,100
- 119 Pleasant St Gloucester, MA$301K53.02,228
- 113 Pleasant St Gloucester, MA$299K43.01,268
- 98 Pleasant St Gloucester, MA$323K33.02,094
- 115 Pleasant St Gloucester, MA$274K43.01,627
- 1 Sargent St APT 4 Gloucester, MA$285K32.01,500
- 1 Sargent St APT 1 Gloucester, MA$244K31.51,200
- 1 Sargent St APT 2 Gloucester, MA$249K31.51,370
- 1 Sargent St APT 3 Gloucester, MA$200K31.51,200
- 13 Shepherd St Gloucester, MA$279K52.52,345
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005