- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Sherwood Dr, Reading, PA 196063 beds, 4 baths, 3,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Finished basement, 576 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,154 sqft
- Parcel #: 43533602899069
- Zillow Home ID: 8881526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Sherwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 134.4% higher than in Exeter Township, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Exeter Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 10 Lowell Dr Reading, PA$397K42.53,718
- Sherwood Dr Reading, PA--------
- 11 Sherwood Dr Reading, PA$283K42.52,429
- 31 Devon Dr Reading, PA$326K532,570
- Devon Dr Reading, PA--------
- 40 Sherwood Dr Reading, PA$459K543,752
- 11 Lowell Dr Reading, PA$329K42.53,054
- 5 Sherwood Dr Reading, PA$461K51.53,891
- 20 Lowell Dr Reading, PA$296K42.52,476
- 30 Devon Dr Reading, PA$327K42.52,970
- 45 Sherwood Dr Reading, PA$313K42.52,597
- 60 Sherwood Dr Reading, PA$339K42.53,828
- 21 Lowell Dr Reading, PA$444K63.53,339
- 37 Devon Dr Reading, PA$347K42.53,100
- 11 Gladwyn Dr Reading, PA$355K43.53,700
- 55 Sherwood Dr Reading, PA$426K42.53,350
- 30 Lowell Dr Reading, PA$328K432,850
- 70 Sherwood Dr Reading, PA$255K42.52,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292