A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1973
- Views: 632 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $82,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $121
- AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Garden, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Ground, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Walkout, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 378
- Floor size: 675 sqft
- Parcel #: M:38 L:243005 10-B
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56725676
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $83-127K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01545 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Shrewsbury as a whole. Among 01545 homes, this home is valued 71.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01545, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Shrewsbury, and 80% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01545 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Shrewsbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01545 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (368)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 70 Shrewsbury Green Dr|
Nearby Schools in Shrewsbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.