A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 3,215 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $169
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 887 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0727100
- Zillow Home ID: 58089217
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06385 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% decrease for Waterford as a whole. Among 06385 homes, this home is valued 33.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06385, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% less than in Waterford, and 3.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06385 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06385 home values.
|12 Spithead Rd Waterford, CT||$196K||3||1.5||1,144|
|9 Spithead Rd # A Waterford, CT||$375K||3||2||2,040|
|9 Spithead Rd # B Waterford, CT||--||--||--||450,846|
|181 Rope Ferry Rd Waterford, CT||$259K||4||2||1,627|
|171 Rope Ferry Rd Waterford, CT||$377K||--||--||--|
|14 Spithead Rd Waterford, CT||$232K||4||2||1,759|
|14R Spithead Rd Waterford, CT||$515K||4||2.5||2,990|
|187 Rope Ferry Rd Waterford, CT||$487K||5||3||3,208|
|7 Spithead Rd Waterford, CT||$206K||2||2||1,440|
|11 Spithead Rd # A Waterford, CT||$110K||1||1||448|
|11 Spithead Rd Waterford, CT||$308K||--||--||--|
|5 Spithead Rd Waterford, CT||$167K||2||1||960|
|13 Spithead Rd Waterford, CT||--||Studio||--||61,419|
|193 Rope Ferry Rd Waterford, CT||$277K||3||1.5||1,696|
|186 Rope Ferry Rd Waterford, CT||$338K||3||2||2,006|
|3 Spithead Rd Waterford, CT||$440K||--||--||--|
|16 Spithead Rd Waterford, CT||$196K||3||1.5||1,144|
|195 Rope Ferry Rd Waterford, CT||$508K||4||2.5||2,787|
|16R Spithead Rd Waterford, CT||$386K||4||2.5||2,423|
|176 Rope Ferry Rd Waterford, CT||$196K||3||2||1,597|
Nearby Schools in Waterford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.