A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 22.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 3,224 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Invisible Fencing, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ View, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,997 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00058200
- Zillow Home ID: 57333753
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $218-491K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06470 home values will decrease 4.1% next year, compared to a 5.9% fall for Newtown as a whole. Among 06470 homes, this home is valued 9.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06470, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% lower than in Newtown, and 22% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06470 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newtown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06470 home values.
|8 Steck Dr Newtown, CT||$254K||3||2||1,352|
|7 Steck Dr Newtown, CT||$290K||3||2.5||1,496|
|9 Steck Dr Newtown, CT||$481K||3||2.5||2,900|
|Steck Dr Newtown, CT||--||--||--||--|
|5 Steck Dr Newtown, CT||$228K||3||1.5||1,068|
|6 Steck Dr Newtown, CT||$291K||3||1.5||1,772|
|4 Steck Dr Newtown, CT||$369K||3||3.5||2,319|
|25 Mount Nebo Rd Newtown, CT||$290K||3||2||1,391|
|3 Steck Dr Newtown, CT||$375K||3||2||2,700|
|18 Ox Hill Rd Newtown, CT||$277K||2||2.5||1,378|
|1 Steck Dr Newtown, CT||$396K||2||2.5||2,862|
|16 Ox Hill Rd Newtown, CT||$386K||4||3.1||2,506|
|12 Steck Dr Newtown, CT||$449K||3||2.5||3,058|
|23 Mount Nebo Rd Newtown, CT||$294K||3||2.5||1,672|
|19 Ox Hill Rd Newtown, CT||$931K||1||3.5||6,061|
|15 Ox Hill Rd Newtown, CT||$359K||3||2.5||2,196|
|27 Mount Nebo Rd Newtown, CT||--||Studio||--||292,288|
|11 Ox Hill Rd Newtown, CT||$345K||4||2.5||1,872|
|14 Ox Hill Rd Newtown, CT||$372K||3||4||2,180|
|19 Mount Nebo Rd Newtown, CT||$455K||5||2.5||2,940|
Nearby Schools in Newtown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.