10 Stirrup Ln, Novato, CA 949474 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $940,000
- Price/sqft: $285
- Parking: 748 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 14602007
- Zillow Home ID: 19284051
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Stirrup Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94947, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.7% lower than in Novato, and 70.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94947 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94947 home values.
- 23 Casual Ct Novato, CA$1.18M433,645
- 20 Stirrup Ln Novato, CA$822K321,843
- 2424 Vineyard Rd Novato, CA$966K423,180
- 15 Stirrup Ln Novato, CA$865K432,601
- 2430 Vineyard Rd Novato, CA$600K42.51,555
- 19 Casual Ct Novato, CA$921K433,449
- 2412 Vineyard Rd Novato, CA$770K322,312
- 25 Stirrup Ln Novato, CA$659K32.51,943
- 2436 Vineyard Rd Novato, CA$506K321,441
- 30 Stirrup Ln Novato, CA$749K422,156
- 2425 Vineyard Rd Novato, CA$475K221,040
- 21 San Joaquin Ct Novato, CA$814K532,952
- 15 Casual Ct Novato, CA$793K432,980
- 2435 Vineyard Rd Novato, CA$778K42.52,460
- 11 Wild Horse Valley Dr Novato, CA$730K432,570
- 715 Sutro Ave Novato, CA$877K62.52,226
- 10 Villa Vista Ct Novato, CA$734K321,585
- 6 Villa Vista Ct Novato, CA$708K421,585
- 35 Stirrup Ln Novato, CA$731K42.52,554
- 14 Villa Vista Ct Novato, CA$624K421,585
Nearby Schools in Novato
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292