10 Summer StUNIT 2, Boston, MA 02129
Sold on 6/21/13: $417,500
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:744 sq ft
- Lot:966 sqft
- Year Built:1875
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $417,500
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAmenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ Swimming Pool,Amenities \ Tennis Court,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Appliances \ Water Instant Hot,Basement \ Y,Condo Association \ Yes,Deposit Reqd \ Yes,Disclosure \ N,For Sale \ No,Heating \ Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Insurance Reqd \ No,Last Month Reqd \ Yes,Lead Paint \ Unknown,Listing Alert \ No,Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions,References Reqd \ Yes,Rent Fee Includes \ Sewerage Disposal,Rent Fee Includes \ Water,Rental Terms \ Lease,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Active,Type \ Attached (Townhouse/Rowhouse/Duplex),Waterfront \ No,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Last Remodel Year1994
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:02 P:00317 S:004
- Room Count3
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID59162958
- Days on Zillow262
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$415,274||$386K – $440K||+$4,010||$558||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,436/mo||$1.8K – $3.8K/mo||+$59||$3.27||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 24.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% lower than in Boston, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 10 Summer Street UNIT 2
- Unit 1$830K32.51,785
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005