10 Summer St, Williamstown, MA 012674 beds, 3 baths, 1,856 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 128 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- MLS #: 206213
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain, Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,856 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: M:117.0 B:0110
- Zillow Home ID: 56819320
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 10 Summer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01267 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% less than in Town of Williamstown, and 83.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01267 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Williamstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01267 home values.
- 985 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$180K31.51,472
- 20 Summer St Williamstown, MA$218K331,352
- 995 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$280K41.51,470
- 975 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$190K421,456
- 40 Summer St Williamstown, MA$138K21756
- 956 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$292K422,556
- 1003 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$170K31960
- 957 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$173K321,115
- 965 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$291K31.51,880
- 33 Summer St Williamstown, MA$197K311,248
- 46 Summer St Williamstown, MA$146K211,040
- 1011 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$172K311,092
- 1021 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$142K31960
- 947 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$166K41.51,848
- 10 Bridges Rd Williamstown, MA$446K321,866
- 942 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$198K311,449
- 54 Summer St Williamstown, MA$180K211,344
- 12 Bridges Rd Williamstown, MA$477K332,905
- 1026 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$624K42.52,772
- 57 Summer St Williamstown, MA$211K311,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!