10 Sunset Rd, Arlington, MA 024743 beds, 2 baths, 1,622 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $552,000
- Price/sqft: $340
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,622 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: M:058.0 B:0001 L:0006
- Zillow Home ID: 56396974
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Sunset Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02474, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% lower than in Arlington, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02474 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02474 home values.
- 6 Sunset Rd Arlington, MA$455K311,194
- 14 Sunset Rd Arlington, MA$471K211,285
- 77 Bow St Arlington, MA$640K621,968
- 75 Bow St Arlington, MA$629K32.52,184
- 17 Newland Rd UNIT 17 Arlington, MA$309K211,092
- 19 Newland Rd UNIT 19 Arlington, MA$310K211,202
- 15 Newland Rd Arlington, MA$568K31.51,478
- 17 Newland Rd Arlington, MA$356K211,100
- 17 Newland Rd Arlington, MA$493K------
- 79 Bow St UNIT 1 Arlington, MA$389K211,091
- 79 Bow St UNIT 2 Arlington, MA$382K211,045
- 7 Sunset Rd Arlington, MA$446K311,056
- 21 Newland Rd Arlington, MA$732K321,782
- 25 Newland Rd Arlington, MA$570K321,734
- 11 Sunset Rd Arlington, MA$491K411,344
- 24 Sunset Rd Arlington, MA$680K733,000
- 85 Bow St UNIT 85 Arlington, MA$304K21952
- 83 Bow St Arlington, MA$461KStudio21
- 31 Newland Rd Arlington, MA$574K421,722
- 28 Sunset Rd # 2 Arlington, MA--311,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!