10 Talcott Ridge Rd, Farmington, CT 060321 bed, 1 bath, 756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
complex of Talcott Ridge. The unit itself is situated in a secluded section
of the complex. Heat, hot water & gas for cooking & dryer included.
Convenient Location: close to UCONN Health Center, highways (I84 and Rt9), and West Hartford Center. Restaurants and Dunkin Donuts are less than a five minute walk. Plenty of hiking/biking trails are close by including the Metacomet trail and walking opportunities at the MDC reservoir. West Farms Mall is close by as well.
Spacious living room & bedroom
Heat, hot water & gas for cooking & dryer included
Locked storage (100 sq ft)
Central air conditioning
Laundry (within the unit)
Private deck with large sliding doors
Grill (connected to a main gas line)
Learn more and see photos visit: RentTalcottRidge.weebly.com
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $149,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 756 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2116199559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Talcott Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% greater than in Farmington, and 3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
- 1 Talcott Forest Rd APT M Farmington, CT$140K21.51,115
- 6 Talcott Ridge Rd UNIT G Farmington, CT$159K21.51,472
- 6 Talcott Ridge Rd UNIT A Farmington, CT$158K32.51,567
- 6 Talcott Ridge Rd UNIT D Farmington, CT$154K22.51,506
- 6 Talcott Ridge Rd UNIT F Farmington, CT$154K22.51,506
- 6 Talcott Ridge Rd UNIT B Farmington, CT$149K32.11,567
- 9 Talcott Ridge Rd UNIT C Farmington, CT$156K21.51,583
- 9 Talcott Ridge Rd UNIT D Farmington, CT$160K31.51,583
- 9 Talcott Ridge Rd UNIT E Farmington, CT$156K21.51,583
- 10 Talcott Ridge Rd UNIT F Farmington, CT$158K21.51,583
- 10 Talcott Ridge Rd UNIT G Farmington, CT$160K21.51,583
- 10 Talcott Ridge Rd UNIT H Farmington, CT$160K21.51,583
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!