- Lot: 1.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 322 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,125 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $61,900
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 07350959
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 594 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Crawlspace, Construction \ Brick Front, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Construction \ Stone, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Heat Pump, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Exterior Features \ Out Building, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Masonry, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Attic Expandable, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Rear Stairs, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Skylight, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Laundry Location \ Other (See Remarks), Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Lot Description \ Wooded, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Side/Rear Entrance, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Library/Office, Rooms \ Loft, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Rooms \ Split Bedroom Plan, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Septic Tank
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,132 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0116B 024
- Zillow Home ID: 80809129
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $347K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30014 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Covington as a whole. Among 30014 homes, this home is 309.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 108.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% higher than in Covington, and 254.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Covington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30014 home values.
Nearby Schools in Covington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.