10 The Inner Cir, Spring Lake, NC 283905 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,501 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 565 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $492,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 427841
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 676 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,501 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 01053506 0100 09
- Zillow Home ID: 71848858
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 The Inner Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28390, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% lower than in Spring Lake, and 9.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28390 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spring Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- The Inner Cir Spring Lake, NC$368K54.53,664
- 24 The Inner Cir Spring Lake, NC$418K333,441
- 700 Anderson Creek Dr Spring Lake, NC--Studio----
- 31 Barons Run E Spring Lake, NC$316K543,000
- 260 The Inner Cir Spring Lake, NC--532,886
- 61 Barons Run E Spring Lake, NC$343K53.53,547
- 41 Piney Pond Rd Spring Lake, NC$219K43.52,964
- 40 The Inner Cir Spring Lake, NC$355K42.53,909
- The Inner Cir Spring Lake, NC--------
- 10 Barons Run E Spring Lake, NC$234K332,400
- 250 The Inner Cir Spring Lake, NC$460K53.54,252
- 81 Barons Run E Spring Lake, NC$301K32.52,466
- 36 Barons Run W Spring Lake, NC$326K42.53,119
- 91 Barons Run E Spring Lake, NC$304K43.52,771
- 30 Barons Run E Spring Lake, NC$418K543,341
- 646 Anderson Creek Dr Spring Lake, NC$266K32.52,345
- 52 The Inner Cir Spring Lake, NC$313K43.52,758
- 15 Barons Run W Spring Lake, NC$269K32.52,378
- 232 The Inner Cir Spring Lake, NC$368K54.53,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292