10 Thorne Rd, Kingston, NH 038484 beds, 4 baths, 4,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $459,933
- Price/sqft: $104
- Parking: 2 spaces
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gazebo, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Guest House, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, OTH3_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, OTH3_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Inlaw Apt., PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,432 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: KNGS M:00R42 B:000008 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86828517
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Thorne Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03848, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Kingston, and 17.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03848 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kingston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
- 5 Thorne Rd Kingston, NH$332K423,534
- 8 Thorne Rd Kingston, NH$99K21821
- 3 Macmillan Rd Kingston, NH$231K311,534
- 5 Macmillan Rd Kingston, NH$247K221,686
- 14 Thorne Rd Kingston, NH$266K432,821
- 8 Tucker Rd Kingston, NH$131K1--1,226
- 17 Thorne Rd Kingston, NH$327K422,212
- 16 Thorne Rd Kingston, NH$182K211,281
- 36 Tucker Rd Kingston, NH$282K322,210
- 37 Tucker Rd Kingston, NH$309K332,499
- 44 Tucker Rd Kingston, NH$289K423,051
- 51 Marshall Rd Kingston, NH$358K323,582
- 54 Marshall Rd Kingston, NH$204K311,968
- 53 Marshall Rd Kingston, NH$253K422,988
- 56 Marshall Rd Kingston, NH$177K321,994
- 58 Marshall Rd Kingston, NH$232K422,100
- 49 Marshall Rd Kingston, NH$277K332,630
- Brookhaven Rd Kingston, NH$331K333,219
- 60 Marshall Rd Kingston, NH$245K533,285
- 2 Brookhaven Rd Kingston, NH$285K432,765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!