10 Tom Walsh Ln, Narragansett, RI 028824 beds, 2 baths, 1,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
4 Bedrooms and 2 full Bathrooms. Furnished.
Just Fully Renovated Inside and Out!
Exterior Paint and Stain, New Windows, Doors and Floors!
Beautiful & Spacious Cape Cod home with 1656 sq. ft. in the Bonnet Shores area. 15 minutes to URI and to beaches. Decks opens up to large secluded yard. Includes dishwasher, washer, dryer microwave, deep freezer, Ceiling fans, grill, patio table & chairs, AC window units and cable ready.
Virtual Tour: http://vt.realbiz360.com/Listing-1220731.html
Munroe Realtors 401-789-9396
Close to beaches, Short ride to URI
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $375,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:N-R B:156
- Zillow Home ID: 65912087
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 10 Tom Walsh Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02882, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.7% lower than in Narragansett, and 75.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02882 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Narragansett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02882 home values.
- 10 Tom Walsh Ln Narragansett, RI$334K421,656
- 8 Muratore Ln Narragansett, RI$294K322,002
- 16 Salem Trl Narragansett, RI$404K42.52,700
- 15 Muratore Ln Narragansett, RI$270K31.51,006
- 4 Salem Trl Narragansett, RI$325K321,248
- 7 Muratore Ln Narragansett, RI$373K431,944
- 39 Muratore Ln Narragansett, RI$367K321,872
- 8 Salem Trl Narragansett, RI$212K321,464
- 3 Salem Trl Narragansett, RI$375K321,382
- 20 Carol Ln Narragansett, RI$266K421,238
- Salem Trl Narragansett, RI--------
- 34 Muratore Ln Narragansett, RI$268K321,347
- 42 Bonnet Shores Rd Narragansett, RI$282K211,056
- 30 Bonnet Shores Rd Narragansett, RI$376K431,885
- 29 Muratore Ln Narragansett, RI$280K521,966
- 34 Gardenia Ln Narragansett, RI$315K531,300
- 38 Gardenia Ln Narragansett, RI$280K32.51,672
- 2 Aroostook Trl Narragansett, RI$210K31950
- 29 Gardenia Ln Narragansett, RI$399K842,357
- 35 Lilly Ln Narragansett, RI$328K421,917
Nearby Schools in Narragansett
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292