10 Travis Dr, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
For Sale: $1,269,000
Price Cut (Mar 3): -$30,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow35
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ University,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Elementary SchoolWard
- Exterior MaterialWood
- High SchoolNewton North
- Middle SchoolBigelow
- MLS #71630120
- Parcel #S:63 B:004 L:0006
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID56316634
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$917,071||$835K – $981K||+$181,995||$387||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,780/mo||$1.4K – $4.5K/mo||+$13||$1.18||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 02467 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Newton as a whole. Among 02467 homes, this home is 60.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02467 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84.2% less than in Newton, and 98.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02467 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02467 home values.
Neighborhood for 10 Travis Drive
- 4 Travis Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$915K32.51,984
- 11 Travis Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$950K33.51,962
- 18 Travis Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$795K33.01,654
- 21 Travis Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$848K33.01,809
- 24 Travis Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$702K32.01,790
- 27 Travis Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$838K42.51,614
- 30 Travis Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$783K32.01,613
- 35 Travis Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$850K42.52,543
- 36 Travis Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$827K33.01,587
- 41 Travis Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$980K32.52,386
- 25 Woodlawn Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$1.32M54.52,499
- 44 Travis Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$755K32.01,998
- 15 Woodlawn Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$1.55M43.53,156
- 35 Woodlawn Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$1.79M44.53,034
- 135 Waban Hill Rd N Chestnut Hill, MA$581K21.51,232
- 41 Woodlawn Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$855K32.52,232
- 60 Woodlawn Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$836K32.01,650
- 125 Woodchester Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$1.2M33.53,194
- 48 Woodlawn Dr Chestnut Hill, MA$1.26M54.03,270
- 155 Waban Hill Rd N Chestnut Hill, MA$1.21M33.52,580
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005