A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 2,077 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $139,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,287 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R04091
- Zillow Home ID: 59053864
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-184K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06002 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Bloomfield as a whole. Among 06002 homes, this home is valued 18.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% higher than in Bloomfield, and 45.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bloomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06002 home values.
|11 Tyler St Bloomfield, CT||$159K||3||2||1,510|
|7 Tyler St Bloomfield, CT||$146K||3||2||1,028|
|14 Tyler St Bloomfield, CT||$124K||3||2||1,105|
|18 Tyler St Bloomfield, CT||$120K||3||1||1,125|
|376 Cottage Grove Rd Bloomfield, CT||$168K||4||1.5||1,616|
|7 Dale Ave Bloomfield, CT||$141K||3||2||1,410|
|8 Dale Ave Bloomfield, CT||$184K||4||2||1,960|
|22 Tyler St Bloomfield, CT||$162K||4||2||1,792|
|390 Cottage Grove Rd Bloomfield, CT||$138K||2||1||950|
|49 Tyler St Bloomfield, CT||$129K||3||1||1,115|
|400 Cottage Grove Rd Bloomfield, CT||$133K||4||2||960|
|9 Dale Ave Bloomfield, CT||$141K||3||1||1,216|
|370 Cottage Grove Rd Bloomfield, CT||$134K||3||1.5||1,008|
|34 Tyler St Bloomfield, CT||$147K||3||2||1,386|
|53 Tyler St Bloomfield, CT||$147K||3||1.5||1,307|
|4 Dale Ave Bloomfield, CT||$181K||2||2||1,960|
|40 Tyler St Bloomfield, CT||$151K||4||1||1,426|
|36 Tyler St Bloomfield, CT||$185K||6||3||1,920|
|8 Cottage Grove Cir Bloomfield, CT||$116K||3||1||984|
|10 Cottage Grove Cir Bloomfield, CT||$118K||2||1||994|
Nearby Schools in Bloomfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!