10 Van Buren Ave, Ravena, NY 121433 beds, 2 baths, 1,618 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- 471 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 201316029
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,618 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 01240116803900020080000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29676619
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Van Buren Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.7% greater than in Ravena, and 63.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ravena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12143 home values.
- 12 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$161K211,404
- 6 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$223K73.52,376
- 14 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$134K522,668
- 18 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$117K622,228
- 13 Pulver Ave # 0 Ravena, NY$201K------
- 13 Pulver Ave Ravena, NY$132K31.51,880
- 11 Pulver Ave Ravena, NY$105K522,200
- 7 Pulver Ave Ravena, NY$152K411,664
- 22 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$144K31.51,394
- 9 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$101K311,232
- 11 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$83K311,396
- 13 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$77K321,140
- 15 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$252K523,045
- 15 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$146K311,536
- 9 Mountain Rd Ravena, NY$349K533,510
- 23 Pulver Ave Ravena, NY$151K311,586
- 37 Mountain Rd Ravena, NY$160K632,802
- 13 Mountain Rd Ravena, NY$116K522,210
- 19 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$88K21704
- 17 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$153K311,263
Nearby Schools in Ravena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292