10 W Baker St, Richmond, VA 232203 beds, 1 bath, 1,738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 2040 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1982 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 2839903
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,738 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 79
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: N0000107026
- Zillow Home ID: 12525562
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 W Baker Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Richmond, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23220 home values.
- 12 W Baker St Richmond, VA--------
- 903 St John St Richmond, VA$120K31.51,824
- 6 W Baker St Richmond, VA--------
- 905 St John St Richmond, VA$120K--22,864
- 4 W Baker St Richmond, VA--------
- 911 St John St Richmond, VA$102K--22,016
- 913 St John St Richmond, VA--------
- 913 1/2 St John St Richmond, VA--------
- 915 St John St Richmond, VA$63K--11,536
- 902 St James St Richmond, VA$81K211,148
- 917 St John St Richmond, VA$69K--11,536
- 904 St James St Richmond, VA$61K311,540
- 906 St James St Richmond, VA--------
- 908 St James St Richmond, VA--------
- 919 St John St Richmond, VA$139K--41,800
- 910 St James St Richmond, VA--------
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292