10 Walbridge Rd, West Hartford, CT 061196 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,171 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ None,Deck Type Description \ Patio,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Attic Fan,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Exterior Feature \ Garden Area,Exterior Siding \ Wood,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Radiator,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ French Door,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup,Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room,Other Room 2 Description \ Porch,Porch Type \ Enclosed,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,171 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5811 2 10 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 57784693
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Walbridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06119, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.8% lower than in West Hartford, and 44.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06119 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06119 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292