10 Westwood Dr, Novato, CA 949453 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 399 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $498,000
- Price/sqft: $464
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 15323101
- Zillow Home ID: 19288699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Westwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.5% higher than in Novato, and 26% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94945 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94945 home values.
- 20 Westwood Dr Novato, CA$539K321,394
- 657 Olive Ave Novato, CA$451K21872
- 30 Westwood Dr Novato, CA$576K321,291
- 649 Olive Ave Novato, CA$688K532,304
- 656 Olive Ave Novato, CA$432K21772
- 661 Olive Ave Novato, CA$454K211,068
- 654 Olive Ave Novato, CA$540K421,406
- 55 Westwood Dr Novato, CA$592K321,291
- 652 Olive Ave Novato, CA$675K532,196
- 658 Olive Ave Novato, CA$597K322,099
- 40 Westwood Dr Novato, CA$595K421,635
- 642 Olive Ave Novato, CA$654K421,904
- 664 Orange Ave Novato, CA$593K321,808
- 660 Olive Ave Novato, CA$504K21.51,026
- 645 Olive Ave Novato, CA$609K421,635
- 663 Olive Ave Novato, CA$531K321,486
- 65 Westwood Dr Novato, CA$589K421,635
- 2 Denise Ct Novato, CA$633K321,604
- 666 Orange Ave Novato, CA$631K421,564
- 640 Olive Ave Novato, CA$634K331,562
Nearby Schools in Novato
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.