- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 68 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,407 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $100
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $303
- MLS #: 71806411
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOT_WATER \ Oil, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1\10 Mile, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR \ Stone, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, SF_TYPE \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, COOLING \ Central Air, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, STYLE \ Colonial, HEATING \ Central Heat, LEAD_PAINT \ None, APPLIANCES \ Freezer
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0122 B:0009 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55968422
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $259-662K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02748 home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for Dartmouth as a whole. Among 02748 homes, this home is 144.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 55.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02748, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in Dartmouth, and 98.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02748 home values.
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.