- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10 Wyoma St, Lynn, MA 019044 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,468 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Spring Feed Pond noted for Year-Round Sports and Activities from fishing & swimming to boating & ice-skating
Cape Style Home surrounded with Perennials. Wonderful Yard: flat, usable and good sized
Million Dollar Views, all 4 seasons. Home price reflects quality and future value.
Many Updates: heating system, windows, and roof. 3 zone heat. Park in winter for 4 cars. Full basement rooms possible In-law Apartment or rental options. Rent second floor w. Kit. privileges.
- Lot: 5,926 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2010 for $1
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: Water
- Million Dollar Views ~ WATER FRONT
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,468 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:074 B:093 L:004
- Zillow Home ID: 56066110
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10 Wyoma Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.8% less than in Lynn, and 44.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01904 home values.
- 14 Wyoma St Lynn, MA$279K22.51,345
- 18 Wyoma St Lynn, MA$373K3--1,700
- 11 Wyoma St Lynn, MA$243K321,248
- 9 Wyoma St Lynn, MA$221K311,206
- 13 Wyoma St Lynn, MA$249K321,248
- 5 Wyoma St Lynn, MA$240K21992
- 257-259 Broadway Lynn, MA$362K31.51,950
- 15 Wyoma St Lynn, MA$245K31.51,356
- 22 Wyoma St Lynn, MA$358K42.52,320
- 10 Pickering Ter Lynn, MA$247K31.51,137
- 4 Pickering Ter Lynn, MA$283K52.51,240
- 19 Wyoma St # 1 Lynn, MA--11--
- 19 Wyoma St Lynn, MA$237K42.52,211
- 247 Broadway # 247A Lynn, MA$174K41.51,356
- 14 Otis St Lynn, MA$350K332,930
- 254 Broadway Lynn, MA$240K321,020
- 260 Broadway Lynn, MA$222K321,025
- 254 Broadway UNIT 254 Lynn, MA$177K321,020
- 252 Broadway UNIT 252 Lynn, MA$129K211,012
- 252 Broadway UNIT 252A Lynn, MA$128K211,026
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292